back to recommendation list
Work from anywhere
Surveyor required to join team to meet internal survey requirements across sites within regional NSW & QLD. Competitive pay and relocation supportOur clients are leaders in delivering key construction and infrastructure projects with sustained growth across its property development, civil works, plant hire, construction, electrical and manufacturing operations.
Seeking Surveyors to join a growing team to meet internal survey requirements for expanding land development, quarrying and civil interests.
About the role:
You will be required to have previous experience in the field of surveying and a demonstrated ability to take precise measurements, accurately record data of various sites and their topography to prepare reliable, accurate, clear, concise and fit for purpose survey deliverables.
Requires both solo and team surveying working in both in field conditions as well as in the office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Detailed Surveys for planning and design purposes
- Works-As-Executed Surveys
- Subdivision Surveys for both Torrens and Community Title developments
- Strata Subdivisions from time to time
- House Slab Setout's
- Quarry Support Surveys
To be successful:
- Post-secondary training in surveying or geospatial technology or currently completing a tertiary qualification in land surveying.
- Demonstrated experience delivering a range of surveys in both urban as well as rural and remote locations.
- Experience in field survey work and demonstrated ability to assess, analyse and determine survey solutions for projects in an effective and timely way.
- Experience in the use of both field & office survey software and instruments to manage data, and an interest to learn new software packages if required. Our clients uses Trimble Robotic Total Stations and GNSS Survey equipment, and a range of survey related software.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills.
- A current Australian Drivers license and ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- Confidence to safely operate a four-wheel drive survey vehicle in an off-road environment.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be able to lift and carry 25kgs on a daily basis.
- The ability to travel frequently depending on the requirements of the business.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online and follow the prompts to submit your detail and CV or contact Mace via email at [email protected]
Please note: To be considered for employment, you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e., Australian citizenship, permanent residency, or eligible working visas)
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations