Our client is a government organisation based in the inner eastern suburbs currently undertaking a significant technology transformation.
This is an immediate requirement for a mid to senior level Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst to join an ongoing Cyber Security program. This is a combined analytical and hands-on technical role, which may include elements of assessment under various security frameworks, security monitoring, and vulnerability management.
- 6 month initial contract starting ASAP
- Malvern location plus hybrid work from home
- Daily rates expected 700 to 900 depending on experience
- Strong previous experience in cyber security
- Broad experience across security assessment, network security, monitoring, vulnerability management, etc
- Experience with NIST, VPDSF and/or Essential 8
- Broad technical experience with exposure across the following:
- Vulnerability Management
- Endpoint security
- App whitelisting
- Email security
- SSO, MFA and PKI and SSL certs
- Secure VPN and API Gateways
- Identity Access Management
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Certifications in networking, cyber security, ITIL will be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Be available immediately, or within 1 to 2 weeks notice
Please note that if successful you will need to be fully vaccinated, and complete a police check prior to starting.
Submit your resume ASAP, or for further information please contact [email protected]
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations