Agent Admin offers a range of done-for-you administration services to real estate agencies across Melbourne and interstate.
Joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work right alongside some of the most exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking agencies.
Directly assisting our Accounts and Admin Teams, you will have the opportunity to learn from a knowledgeable team while assisting directly with client portfolios.
Daily duties consist of:
Finance Team Assistance
- Saving and formatting supplier bills to Dropbox/SharePoint
- Basic advertising invoice reconciliations
- Basic accounts payable entry
- Basic bank reconciliations
- Property Management creditor bills entry
Admin Team Assistance
- Maintaining an upcoming settlements report across all clients
- Requesting Vendor bank account details
- Verbally verifying Vendor and Solicitor bank account details
- Sending S27/Stakeholder Account Sale request emails to Vendor Solicitors
- Adding basic advertising campaigns to listing files
- Uploading rental listings to the web
- Preparing weekly sales meeting reports
- Generating New Listing/Sold letters for Vendors, Purchasers and Solicitors
- Answering client telephone lines
- Monitoring client email inboxes and assigning requests to team members
Our clients use a range of software packages including Box+Dice, Agent Box, PropertyMe, MYOB and Xero. You will be provided with full training in all systems involved in the role so prior experience with these products is not necessary but would be advantageous.
The key skills you must possess to succeed in this role are:
- Exceptional time management and organisation
- Attention to detail with a commitment to excellence
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and efficiency
- Be conscientious and able to work autonomously
- Be able to follow instructions accurately
- Be curious and want to learn and develop your skills
- Be keen to take on a range of tasks both for our clients and our business
The role is Part-time 5 days a week with flexible hours with the opportunity to grow to full-time hours and also increased responsibilities.
We work on cloud-based systems allowing our team to work remotely. For days in the office, we’re located in the beautiful suburb of Armadale, Melbourne so you'll be close to cafes, shops and transport with the train station within meters.
This role could be suitable as an entry-level role into accounts and admin or someone looking to ease back into the workforce.
If your skill set meets the above criteria and you feel this role will offer an exciting challenge to you, please submit your resume and cover letter. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations