Airswift is seeking applicants for the full-time role of Service Consultantto join their office in Perth, Australia.
ROLE SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The focal point of the role of a Service Consultant iscontractor care. Once our recruitment team place a contractor for a role with one of our clients, it's your time to SHINE. With an exceptional level of customer service, you will commence the onboarding process. This includes all pre-start requirements such as booking medicals, police checks and travel arrangements. Once onboarding is complete, you are then responsible for the ongoing care of our contractors during their assignment and will be their helping hand when they have a query.
You will work closely with Client Account Managers and the Service Manager to understand and deliver the needs of our clients and contractors in a timely manner. Ensuring that turnaround times are met whilst maintaining an exceptional level of detail and customer service.
This role is ideal for a detailed focus individual with excellent communication skills. Someone who thrives in a busy environment, juggling multiple tasks and building strong relationships every day.
This is an incredible chance to join a global company with endless career progression opportunities.
No travel is required for this role.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills, in particular Word & Excel, CRM experience.
- Very organised, adept in time management and can demonstrate structure in thinking.
- Ability to understand and deliver to business processes and needs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude and ability to multi-task to service deliverables.
- Ability to clearly document and deliver complex business processes.
- Able to work independently whilst managing competing priorities.
- Applicants with previous experience in the recruitment industry will be held in high regard.
Airswift is the leading workforce solutions providerto the STEM industries. We have talented colleagues in over 60 global offices and 45 countries.We are a people business – we transform lives through the world of work. We care about mental health and wellbeing, community engagement and our planet – we plant a tree for every person placed in a job globally! We have a passion for growth, including investing in the development of our people.
Whatwe can offer you!
- Attractive monthly base salary +uncapped commission/performance bonus.
- Flexible and inclusive dress code.
- Virtual Onboarding Events exclusively for new hires.
- Flexible working with a hybrid work from home model.
- Team driven environment,supportive culturewith a focus on work-life balance.
- Career breaks available after one year.
- Mental Health First Aiders to signpost you to support when you need it.
- Genuine career progression opportunities, either locally or globally!
- Monthly Excellence Awards nominated by your peers.
- Quarterlyroundtable with CEOfor Excellence Award winners
- Yearly destination trips as part of ourHigh Flyersprogram (Dubai, Buenos Aires, etc…)
- World-class training and developmentwith programs that are focused on Empowering YOU (GLT,InteGreattraining for leaders, DEI, Sustainability)
- Charity days for various importance causes such as Relay for Life and Earth Day.
- Growth- In life and business, one must grow to flourish and achieve high ambitions. Growthrequires change, challenge, risk and sacrifice - we will always choose growth.
- Safety- We create a safe and inclusive environment to protect the physical and psychological well-being of everyone we work with.
- Excellence- We deliver, holding ourselves accountable for results. Our customers see excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity- We are ethical, open, honest and authentic. People trust us to do the right thing for the right reason.
Visit our websiteand social mediastofind out more!-www.airswift.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Airswift, we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are - the better our work will be
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations