back to recommendation list
Work from anywhere
- Home Claims Insurance - Assessing
- Permanent, full time roles (WFH/Office or on Road)
- Positions available in NSW, ACT and QLD
Our Assessing Team has two roles we are hiring for. Desktop Assessors (perfect if you love working from home or our office) and on road Assessors, (those who like the best of both worlds - working from home or our office and being on road). Both roles are accountable for delivering a Best in Class Claims experience through efficiently and effectively assessing claims.
What You'll Do
- Applying the relevant policy (PDS) to determine claim acceptance and coverage
- Scope damage and estimate costs accurately
- Support our customers to ensure they feel informed and aware of claim decisions, process, and next steps
- Support the broader Home Claims team and panel repairers by providing technical support, accurate reports and reviews which drive positive customer, cost, and timeliness outcomes
- Building or trade related industry
- Property loss adjusting
- Home Claims Insurance (Assessing, Leadership or minimum 3+ years managing claims)
- Experience in one of the above industry related fields (required)
- Capability to use different technology/systems
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Proven performer in customer service roles
- Skilled in analysis, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills
- Full unrestricted drivers’ licence (required for on road role)
We’re proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group family alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together, we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
If you are interested to find out more and want to join our team in 2023, apply now!
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations