eCommerce Merchandise Manager
Job Description - eCommerce Merchandise Manager (MAR0100BQ)
Responsible for developing and executing on eCommerce merchandising strategies to improve the customer experience of finding products through onsite search and navigation on Medline.com.
Works cross-functionally with multiple teams to implement and measure merchandising and onsite search strategies that support business and sales growth for our B2B channel.
Identifies opportunities to evolve product findability strategies that drive scalability and efficiencies across the team.
- Owns the development of eCommerce merchandising strategies and their day-to-day execution. This includes but isn’t limited to onsite search rankings & relevancy, landing page creation, product recommendations, sorting & filtering, taxonomy and SEO content optimization.
- Has ownership over a set of defined categories, establishing relationships with category managers to implement merchandising tactics to improve the overall findability of those products.
- Creates and utilizes data-driven analytics to establish, measure and grow KPIs such as click-through rate, add-to-cart, conversion and revenue. Communicates metrics with key stakeholders to inform and influence decision-making processes.
- Collaborates with teams across the organization such as marketing, UX/UI and product divisions to create consistent customer experiences across multiple channels.
- Identifies new and innovative merchandising techniques that allows the team to evolve and find more scalable ways to work.
- Utilizes user & competitive research, usability testing, voice of customer feedback and segmentation strategies to create user centric experiences across the site.
- Establish SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic and work with cross-functional partners to execute.
- Create and present quarterly business updates to leadership teams.
- Write, plan, prioritize and execute stories for work using a Kanban methodology.
- As team grows, this person may take on mentorship of Associate level team members.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
At least 2 years of experience in E-Commerce store management and/or product merchandising.
Experience using search and merchandising tools such as Bloomreach or GroupBy
- Experience using data analytics tool such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics to collect and analyze ecommerce data.
- Experience and skills in influencing, coordinating and working with individuals in multiple functional areas.
- Experience presenting to and communicating with various audiences (ex. sales reps, sales leadership, division leadership, and executives).
- Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/ project is accomplished within tight timeframes.
- Experience using agile processes and technologies such as Jira
- Experience using catalog management tools such as inRiver or Infomatica
- Prior experience in healthcare or B2B markets.