What's in it For You
- Hybrid working model – Work from home (2) days a week
- Attractive remuneration package
- Join one of Australia's largest diversified Credit Asset Managers
About the Company
Australia's leading diversified credit Asset Manager since 1952. We are proud to service over 79,000 customers for both credit finance and investments and have lent in excess of $33 billion to over 280,000 Australians.
Our culture combined with our commitment to service our customers has seen La Trobe Financial grow to over $15 billion Assets Under Management and almost 500 employees deployed across Melbourne, Sydney, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
About the Role
As part of the Risk & Governance Division of La Trobe Financial, you will be responsible for the effective operation of the Collections Systems and the timely provision and analysis of key management and operational reporting metrics. In this role, you will work collaboratively with leaders and employees across Mortgage Help, Risk & Governance, and other areas of La Trobe Financial in order to identify issues impacting the effective operation of the collections systems, and to support the smooth operation of the team. You are required to work well with people and utilise your excellent interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
You must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, strong initiative, excellent time management and attention to detail. The expectation is that you will adopt the La Trobe Financial values and motto and that these are reflected in your dealings with colleagues, borrowers, investors and professionals.
- Management Reporting and Analysis
- Management of the Collections systems, including allocation of Officers to work queues, and generally providing support to operational users
- Identifying improvement initiative, and raising Improvement requests
- Seeking appropriate sign off for all improvement requests
- Assisting with the documentation of process flows, procedures and guidelines
- User Acceptance testing and sign off of improvement requests
- Supporting the Training & Assurance Officers in the development and delivery of training to the broader team
- Participating in Mortgage Help and organisational projects as a Collections Systems specialist; and Identifying and escalating potential risks, and developing mitigation strategies.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience within collections systems, and reporting functions.
- Experience supporting management information and reporting needs.
- Practical experience in collections processes and strategies.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to communicate with both business users and system developers / analysts
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Experience in mortgage collections and familiarity with ACL and AFSL regulatory requirements, National Consumer Credit Protection Act, Debt Collection Guidelines, AML/CTF, Privacy Act, and others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi task ad self-manage to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to an agile environment
- Resilient and calm under pressure with strong attention to detail.
Our company philosophy 'Others Before Self' and values are a fundamental part of who we are and underpin our culture. We are looking for staff that will support our TEAM culture, Trust, Excellence, Accountability and above all Makin g a Difference!
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid)
- On-going development through internal and external training
- Support for further education with tuition reimbursement and study leave
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Lend a Hand Day
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Social club events and activities
How to Apply
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, click 'apply now'
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations