Are you a talented Test Analyst to strategize, create, execute & report critical testing activities within a new and exciting projectManual Tester, Sydney. Macquarie Park
- Free Parking
- 3 days Work From Home
- Global Organization
- Training in Automation
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Test Analyst to strategize, create, execute & report critical testing activities within a new and exciting project that we are scaling for this global organization. The project is migrating legacy ERP platforms to Dynamics 365 F&O solutions across Australia, New Zealand & the Philippines.
You will partner with various business streams across the organization and geography, IT Project Lead, Internal SME’s as well as vendor SME’s to define testing strategies, help create test cases, co-ordinate execution and report on testing to drive Dynamics 365 project delivery.
Criteria Skills / Experience Required
- 3 years Manual Testing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of testing activities on ERP system 'Dynamics 365' or any cloud based application.
- Experience in system and integration testing
- Experience coordinating resources engaged in UAT
- Good understanding of responsibilities for confidentiality and data protection
- Strong Stakeholder Management
Please apply asap for this urgent role. Interviews will be organized very quickly.
Interested to apply for this opportunity?
Our AI can calculate your resume matching score with this job.Check your resume matching score Get jobs recommendations